About The Foundation For Therapeutic And Spiritual Empowerment Services, Inc.
A Transformation of Mind, Body and Spirit for all people through:
- Mental Health Education
- Therapeutic and Spiritual- Based Programs
- Community Empowerment Services
The overall mission of The Foundation For Therapeutic and Spiritual Empowerment Services, Inc. is to eradicate mental health stigma through Awareness, Access, Advocacy, and Anti-stigma.
- Advocate at the county, state and national levels for non-discriminatory access to quality healthcare, housing, education, and employment for people with mental illness.
- Educate religious and spiritual communities about mental illness and wellness.
- Work to eliminate the stigma of mental illness in religious and spiritual communities.
- Advocate for increased funding for research into the causes and treatment of mental illness.
- Advocate in religious and spiritual communities on mental health and wellness.
Dr. Bryan A. Jones, LPC
Dr. Bryan A. Jones is an ordained minister, a board certified clinical chaplain, clinical pastoral educator supervisor, a licensed professional counselor and a media personality. Dr. Jones earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Averett University in Danville, VA where he was a double major in History and Political Science and double minor in Criminal Justice and Sociology.
Dr. Tony Burks
DR. TONY LAMAIR BURKS II is an award-winning education expert who helps individuals and organizations as a thought partner. A Fulbrighter and fellow of the British-American Project, he was recognized by NU∙tribe Magazine as one of Six HBCU Grads You Should Know and was honored with the Phaedra Parks S.O.S. Save Our Sons Award for Empowerment and Service.